Sha-shopping, May 2011
Took a well-deserved nap this morning, after I organized my to-be-read travel files. I made the final entry for my addresses and phones sheet and printed it out. I copied files from Frommers.
Mom and Dad returned from the Strip District (with LOTS of produce, pineapples included), and we left for the Japanese buffet and the Waterfront. Dad was focussed on shoe shopping (he insisted on white shoes --!) and I went to Lowes and used my gift certificate to pay for most of my purchase of energy-saver ballast bulbs, all less than or equal to 75 Watt. Bought an external hard drive (to back up my files), which I am doing currently. Told Mom and Dad about the software available at Best Buy for purchase. Picked them up at a clothes store, and we visited Best Buy.
We stopped at CVS and at the Indian grocery store in our neighborhood before they dropped me off. They continued to another Indian grocery store whilst had a snack and then I installed the software on their computer. Hooray! Now they can read their attachments from the medical society members!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home