Thursday, August 11, 2011

Clearing Maureen's Clothes, Clearing Out My Living Room

Yesterday afternoon I helped Maureen to clear out her "maybe" clothes. Nancy C called, as she was in the neighborhood for a play (Twelfth Night), and stopped by, as well.

This morning I boxed up my Freshman Programs, Summer Travel 2010, and Summer Travel 2011 items; boxed up my travel items; neatened up my stationery products; and started to work on other loose items in my living room, such as for work in Biology.

I helped Mom prepare for a Chinese lunch, with Ramen soup and sho-bao.
~~~~
For about an hour and a half this afternoon (after the noon Mass) Maureen and I worked on my winter wear clear plastic box, as well as the second half (the dresses and formal dresses) of my closet. We weeded out four medium/large tall kitchen trash bags full of clothing!
I took a nap afterwards and am catching up on correspondence.
Maureen, Nancy C and I will meet to go to the movies and dinner tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home