Last Thursday before Choir Practice for the Choral Season
Awoke early today. Went to Mom and Dad's in a downpour, walked to work in the rain. Brought my lunch, had 4 students visit office hours, one of them my colleague's student. Taught this afternoon, and stayed after for some students to come by or to stay after lab to finish this week's lab. Spoke with one student afterwards.
Went home (by walking in the muggy, 88 Fahrenheit weather. Had a snack, went home to cool off. Maureen and I went for smoothie and frozen yogurt in the early evening, which we ate on the front steps of the Church. We went in Church to pray for her friend Peggy who passed away recently. Spoke with Oscar and Chichi on our way out. Maureen dropped me off to get my new identification card, which I used to board the bus. I'm relaxing before going to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home