Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Laboratory Manuals!

Yesterday at about 10 am we instructors received an email directing us where to pick up the NEW lab manuals for our class this semester. I was so excited by the news that I went at about 11 am to get mine. I ran into Fr. David A. from the Oratory on the way there---I hadn't seen him for a while---and I spoke about his posted quotes by Evely (Maureen and I liked those quotes). We chatted for a bit longer, and then I saw Greg and Jean as I picked up my lab manual.

~~~~~
Yesterday Marissa and the children came over after the earthquake, to help Mom and Dad with photographing some of their household items.

The kids and I played first "Mouse," then "Cat," then we watched Dora the Explorer (an episode on the seasons).

~~~~~
Yesterday evening Stacy and I looked at my photos from my summer, then chatted a while in front of Mom and Dad's building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home