Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Assumption Monday 2011

Yesterday, I went with Mom to 12.05 Mass for the Feast of the Assumption. Fr. Steve P. celebrated, Carol served, and Nancy K. lectored. We all sang a capella.

I met Maureen after Mass and we went to my home to clear out formalwear and (white) blouses.

I helped Mom and Dad with some administrative tasks, then took a brief nap before heading over to the Frosh Programs office up on the footslope of Schenley Farms. I chatted with Russ, and I received my planner book.

Later that day, I went to Bible Study led by Kyle. Laura, Michael, and Kevin were there, too, and it turns out that Sara from FP has left to work for a non-profit agency in Boston. ("I was wondering where she was this afternoon at the main office...")

~~~~~
This morning, I had boiled plantain and Holland toast with SmartBalance and Hagel Slag on it, and Holland toast with Speculoos crunchy spread on it!

Dad was working on his computer, and Mom was doing her crossword puzzle, as best she could with her eyesight.

I must catch up reading Oryx and Crake, am about 1/4 through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home