Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris, Liver and Onions, Lectoring at Mass...
Last night I joined Maureen and Nancy C to view the newest Woody Allen movie, Midnight in Paris. As soon as Owen Wilson, the protagonist, started speaking, I could hear Woody's written script, intonation, and phrasing coming out of him. All three of us loved the movie, the plot, acting, and everything about it! The opening Parisien scenes were beautiful and moved us.
After Nancy handed off two room fans for Maureen's classroom, Maureen and I headed off to Kings restaurant for liver and onions, and for a reuben. How delicious!
~~~~
This morning I lectored for the morning Mass. Fr. Steve Palsa celebrated, John De served, Don provided music ministry from the loft, and Sally D. was the Eucharistic minister. About 33 people in the congregation received Holy Communion.
Now time for breakfast, and for a field trip to Tina's with Mom, and for cleaning house, and for reading Oryx and Crake (the Freshman Programs's common reader this year).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home