Lawrenceville Library, Carnegie Science Center, August 2011
This morning Marissa and the children picked me up to go to the Lawrenceville Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. I returned the CDs that Maureen and I had borrowed, and I surprised Bea Bea with my laughter as I moved from behind a bookcase. Solomon and I played with a bus on the highways and byways of a city with a tunnel.
We all then went to the Carnegie Science Center, which was particularly busy because of a large version of the game Mousetrap. We saw the show "Fireworks!" hosted by Art and John, and then saw the show "Fruit Flambe," which was particularly more entertaining than the version I remember seeing last at the CSC. I wasn't exactly sure about the technical usage of the terms "solution," "solute," and "solvent," but, hey, it's edutainment!
We then went for a walk in the back, where we saw the Mousetrap game being disassembled, where Bea Bea and Solomon put on a play, and then we slowly walked back to the car. Quite the day.
~~~~~
Took a nap, Mom and Dad returned from a medical society adventure, I helped them with the laundry, we had dinner (me, pancit with taro drink), and then Dad and I went to Big Bird's palenke to return some food (we purchased too much Friday night).
Time for sleep soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home