Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last Saturday in March 2012

It's the 31st today and Maureen, her houseguest Carolyn, and I are out for adventures. First to her bank, then to our favorite French bakery, perhaps for some baby donuts, back to her place for eatin' our spoils of the morning...then to pick up chocolates from Don to deliver. Mom, Dad, and I will go out to eat for lunch today with a Groupon from William and Marissa's family.

~~~
Maureen, Carolyn, and I enjoyed croissants aux amandes, et tortillons au chocolat! Two of our favorites...Carolyn and I ran into Catherine, who is in a masters in public health program. It was good to see her again.

Mom and I enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich with Kansas City sauce; she with onion rings, I with fries. Dad enjoyed a BLT with fries. We all took some home for later lip-smacking revisiting the meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home