Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm so glad that I can relax for ONE day!

So, today I took off after spending the week administering final exams online. It was such a good feeling to go grocery shopping with Mom and Dad, to pick up fried chicken with sliced mangoes, tomatoes, and guisadong bagoong with rice, to boot. I helped Mom with keeping track of PAMS treasurer notes, correspondence, and then I invited Jennifer H, my choir buddy, to Midway at Carnegie Mellon's Carnival after she departed from work. (I ate before I left.) We had fun, and even voted for our favorite booth, Alice in Wonderland (falling under the theme of television shows). She had a burger for dinner, and an ice cream sandwich. I walked to Maureen's place, and I presented her with unbleached coffee filters for her to prepare her Mr. Coffee four-cup machine brews. We chatted until dusk, and then I waited for the bus home. I ran into Elaine and her friend Rosemary D. on the way to my folks' building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home