Went Dancing
I was to go dancing for William's celebration yesterday with Marissa and the children. It turns out the English dancing was not child-friendly, so we ended up chez Lola for pot roast and macaroni and cheese for the children and overdue Caribbean food for the celebrant and Marissa.
Soon after, I went out dancing last night with my friends Kevin, Joya, and her friend, as well. We met Christina and Bob, as well as his friend; and Chris (who, it turns out, has a sister who is my former student); Dave, Bethany and Min; Marie, and others. I saw Jen and Keith, as well. Kevin and I were retro'ed in/ decked out in 1960's- 1970's garb for Retro Night. We decided to compete on the dance floor as a couple. I even danced some of the line dances (!) We'll probably make photographer Amelia's web site photos! It was a great fun night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home