Music by Robert Farrell Concert
Our concert of Bob Farrell's music went well last night. The program will be available at a later post.
On the way to practice, I crossed the transept of the Cathedral building and heard the two saxophones and organ practicing. Saw Marianne, Bob's wife listening there, as well, and we waved at each other.
Sarah Mc and Jen and I practiced in the same row, with Don at the piano to direct and accompany us.
After the concert, I sat with Beatrice, Solomon, and Marissa at the refreshment reception. When Solomon's eyes were getting to be little slits ("I'm not tired," emitted from him), I took Beatrice to meet Bob. She said "hi" to him, and I explained that she is in a children's choir. He said that after she is in the children's choir she could join our choir.
After Marissa and the children departed, I joined Nancy C, Amy, Barbara & Arthur S, and Lucille's table. Amy drove all the way from Wheeling to hear us, Barbara S has recently left choir to pick up the ukelele, and her ninety-plus-year-old mother sat and listened to our girl-talk/ conversation when Barbara departed to be more social.
I walked back with Carl and Monica (sans her coat), and turned in late.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home