Yesterday, attended Mass, Kelly left.. New Year's Eve 2013
Yesterday (Sunday) Kelly left to go spend New Years with friends in West Virginia. Mom and I went to Mass at six in the afternoon. Fr. Steve P was preparing for Mass and Fr. Joshua from the Oratory celebrated. Linda O and Ken provided the music ministry. Owen was one of the readers. There were no altar servers. I spoke with Jon, a singer, after Mass about the choir, and to Jim B, my former supervisor, as well as to Linda O. after Mass. Jim's family had suffered a loss over the year, and we spoke about that.
Maureen and I went to Whole Foods and to Trader Joe's, then chatted over hot chocolate and chips chez Maureen.
~~~~~
Today I reviewed my Calorie budget, called my doctor's office about my congestion and coughs, had brunch of a bagel with cheese, and called Maureen about going for a walk sometime today.
~~~
Maureen and I went to Big Bird's palenke (for Sunkist oranges and for Tessalon perles, to Bakery Square, Target for school and other supplies and cards, and then back to Big Bird's palenke for fried chicken for the New Year's Eve.
Maureen went to the evening Mass at the Cathedral.
New Year's Eve was spent at Mom and Dad's with Martinelli's sparkling cider and Salmon Dip and cookies, watching Kathy Griffith and Anderson Cooper.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home