The Snow Storm
AT about 9.15 I walked across the parking lot near my and Mom and Dad's home and encountered sleet-like freezing rain. By 10.30 am large flake clumps were falling, and about three inches had covered the ground. I had cleaned my kitchen earlier today and had told Ida about my garbage disposal and kitchen sink. When I returned, the disposal had been fixed by Bob and the new cell phone delivered. At shortly after noon I called my phone carrier technical support for help in setting up the phone. Didn't get off the line until ~ 2-3 hours later.
I still need to call to ask how to import my address book, as the printed directions do not jive with what is online.
Had a bagel with turkey slices for dinner tonight. BB left her meds for her cold at Lolo and Lola's. Helped Mom with emails and with ordering a gift card for Miranda.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home