Monday, December 17, 2012

"We're Taking a Sick Day"

When I walked into Mom & Dad's home mid-morming, Beatrice and Solomon were sitting on the floor of the living room.  BB declared, " We're taking a sick day today."  I retrieved my files and books from this semester at Mom & Dad's home, and brought them home.  I returned to play karaoke, gamesgames, help prepare their lunch (mac n cheese, spaghetti and meat sauce, and green beans) while Lola prepared the teriyaki chicken, and to go downstairs with Lola and them to retrieve paroles to decorate (whilst Lolo took care of lunch clean up.  Beatriced finished her report on Christmas in the Philippines. They are watching Kid's On Demand currently.

Dad has a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so the children are leaving soon, when Marissa's off from work.

~~~~~
Drove Dad & Mom to the doctor's appointment.  Await their phone call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home