Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

I was sick and full of laryngitis today again, too.  I helped out in the kitchen for the preparation of arrival of William's family after 12.30pm.  We enjoyed lunch with surf and turf and then  opened presents from each other.  Joyce's family was linked to us via Skype, and we marvelled at Benny's drum kit and Miranda's I Phone.  We then played games (Rory's Story Cubes---Action cubes), snacked, and Marissa, Solomon, and I napped for a bit. 

We played more games, then started to heat food for dinner at about 19.30.  The children enjoyed steak, again, and we enjoyed among other things the ramp jam that William's family gave Kelly on Everything (!).  A jigsaw puzzle and a tea party ensued, inception by Solomon and Beatrice, respectively.  Dad left for the chapel, after repairing a tea party vessel for BB.  William's family left for home and a long winter's sleep.

We agreed to see each other tomorrow.
~~~
I stayed 'til about an hour before midnight, as Mom, Kelly, and I played Boggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home