Last Sunday, Christina and I spoke...
Last Sunday, over frozen yogurt with toppings Christina and I spoke about what God wants for us. We spoke about what one of my friends said ("If you want a joke, ask God what is in store for you...if you want a really good joke, ask God what is in store for you in five years,") as well as how God revealed to me that I would make a better Mom than a nun....despite the fact that I have no partner. Christina stated that she and Regina had watched the movie Under the Tuscan Sun (which Mom and I viewed this evening), and Diane Lane's character asks for a home, a wedding, and a family, which comes to pass before the end of the movie.
"Things happen as expected, if one is willing to think outside the box," I tell Christina.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home