WED- Dad to Medical Appointment, Dinner and Grocery Shopping with Maureen
Yesterday (Wednesday) I spent by driving Dad to his medical appointment in the morning. I helped Mom make homemade spaghetti sauce for Beatrice and Solomon, whom we were children-sitting. Solomon showed his creative spirit as he told stories about the "pirate penguins" on the ship Nana and Papa had given him for his birthday. I had named two of them (which two?) Peter and Pogo.
Marissa brought mango sorbet bars for us! She and the children gave me a ride to my first (evaluative) physical therapy appointment. I have some weak areas, and strengthening is ordered. Need to work on that daily. Trevor gave me activities to do daily. I took the bus home.
Maureen and I went to McKnight for dinner (I had liver and onions), and to pay one of her bills, and to go grocery shopping at Good Cents, a subsidiary of Giant Eagle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home