Saturday, September 21, 2013

Parish Picnic!

Sunday was the first week of choral singing for the season at Saint Paul Cathedral.  We ended, I found Mom and Dad, and we went to the Parish Picnic, where we enjoyed hot dogs and hamburgers, along with the trimmings and desserts which everyone contributed. 

PAPAGP performed, and most of Mom's students were there, as well as T, one of my students.  The only dance I had not seen performed in dress rehearsal yet was the end of the benches dance, where a three-tier series of benches are built, the students "spot" the two dancers, and they dance about and upon the built structure.  Wow!

Monday after lab I met with a student.
Parish Pastoral Council was Wednesday, a joint meeting with Finance Council.

Two of my former students, Stephanie and Anna S, were on my TA's "Opportunities at PITT" panel discussion, which was preceded by talks by Dan from the Study Abroad Office, and an intern speaker from the African Studies office.

Today (Saturday) I graded all my sections of three laboratory classes' notebook entries.  Whew!  I also made ground Angus beef tacos for our lunch, which Mom, Dad, and I enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home