Good Friday 2014
This morning I did two loads of laundry in our month-old machines in my building. The price has doubled since two months ago... to save water, and to recoup costs.
I also finished 3.5 (out of 8 total) pages of grading by 11.30 this morning.
I was in the loft by one o'clock, and the Bishop and co-celebrants entered in silence. The readings were done beautifully by Bettina and Matt: Isaiah 52: 13, 53: 12; and Hebrews 4:14-16; 5: 7-9, respectively.
Between the two readings we sang (cantored by Becky and Don) Psalm 30 (Chrysogonus Waddell)
Gospel Acclamation: Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ (R. Proulx)
Passion Narrative (with) Jesus, Remember Me (J. Berthier)
Presentation of the Cross: (Response to Bishop Zubik) O Come let Us Adore
Veneration of the Cross: Miserere Dei, Meus (G. Allegri)
Were You There?
Pie Jesu (A. L. Webber), sung by Becky and Karen
Collection: O Sacred Head Surrounded
Choral meditation post-communion: Crucifixus (R. Farrell)
I went to Mom and Dad's to enter my past two days in these posts, and Kelly and Kyle were here! We enjoyed a great lunch of two fishes, rice, and upo atchara.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home