Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Tuesday- Walk to the Library, Breakfast, Update the Wellesley Pittsburgh Club site

This morning at about 6.45 I walked to and from the public library.  I had an egg, chipped ham, and mayonnaise sandwich.  I sent updates for the Pittsburgh Wellesley club/ chapter website to the Wellesley College Alumnae Association.

Maureen and I will head to the North Hills to go to the bookstore, pay bills, shop for socks and groceries.  Tonight I will talk to Judith.
~~~~~
Maureen and I went to the bookstore, where I received a paltry sum for my books.  ("It's what I get for cleaning my house.")  I purchased socks and shorts, we went to Trader Joe's for grocery shopping, went to our respective homes and had lunch and a nap, walked to Shadyside for some (window) shopping, and I went to Mom and Dad's to call Judy.  We chatted for a while, and when we were both stumped as to how we would meet, Mom said, "cell phone[s]!"  We chortled with joy at the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home