THursday- Grading, Yearly medical appointment; Friday- Finished grading, Gone Girl
Thursday brought more grading, and a visit to bicycle park with Marissa and the kids. I took a bus to and from their home. I went home to freshen up before my yearly medical appointment, had beet salad for dinner from Craig Street. Skipped choir practice, too tired and hungry.
I finally finished ALL my grading for the week on Friday morning. We had our sub-departmental meeting on Friday afternoon. I met with two students and Joya after our meeting. Deb and I went to Costco and to the Loews Cinema at the Waterfront. We saw Gone Girl, with Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike as the couple
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2267998/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4
A riveting, psychological unraveling of interwoven stories in this film. What I saw, I will not see again. Halfway through the film I realize that the wife had met her match.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home