Friday, December 05, 2014

Last Class of Fall 2014

Things got better..I even had greaseless French toast today--toast with plain yogurt and thick organic maple syrup! 


Yesterday I administered my last test of the semester, my students delivered the last set of presentations, they handed in their last electronic assignment, and I collected their last three-week module from their laboratory notebooks.  I thanked my students in my four laboratory classes.


Hooray-oo!   Now time for grading!  I have friends praying that I finish by next Friday at noon (actually, we are to report all grades by Wednesday at the end of the business day).  The clock is ticking...


Last night I watched Peter Pan Live! on NBC.  I remember taking Beatrice to Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre for Peter Pan a number of years ago for her birthday, and asking her at intermission, "What's your favorite part?"  She responded, "The flying."  Followed by, "How do you think they do that?"  And her practical response, "With strings."
This was all when she was three years younger.
http://trulygrace.blogspot.com/2011/10/peter-pan-ballet-with-beatrice.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home