End-of-week frolics
This week, I had a very busy week. It was the beginning of a new module at work--Molecular Biology. To accomplish a rstriction digest, we cut a molecular weight standard with two restriction enzymes. We also talked about next week's lab (including a brief mention of the quiz, and discussion of the technique of electrophoresis). In our weekly meeting we conducted electrophoresis on our samples. I was very pleased to see that my sample produced nice bands, probably due to lack of degradation of the DNA and having a slightly smaller "sample + loading dye" amount of sample.
Maureen and I had General Tso's chicken for lunch/dinner, went grocery shopping and window shopping in East Liberty, and then chatted and did our hair afterwards.
I took care of some correspondence this morning and after I complete some work Debbie and I will have a nice evening out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home