Saturday Afternoon: Nap, Shopping across the Allegheny River, DInner, and Nilaga
I did laundry early Friday morning and chatted with Mary, too.
Today (Saturday) I sent work emails, took a nap after lunch, went shopping across the Allegheny River with Mom at the Waterfront and environs, had a nice dinner of burgers, fries, and a thick vanilla shakey thing.
We came back and I brought some Spring semester items/ files home. We are now preparing nilaga and will enjoy leche plan shortly.
~~~~~
22.00
I leveled up to level 12 in French and am still in level 11 in Italian. About a week and a half to two and a half weeks ago I forgot to continue my 237+ day streak, and now I am more intermittent but more passionate in my pursuit on days I actually practice (e.g.-- today I earned 58 XP = points).
~~~~~
22.00
I leveled up to level 12 in French and am still in level 11 in Italian. About a week and a half to two and a half weeks ago I forgot to continue my 237+ day streak, and now I am more intermittent but more passionate in my pursuit on days I actually practice (e.g.-- today I earned 58 XP = points).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home