Tuesday through Friday- Solomon and BB, Jewelry Class, CMoA, Grandma's Birthday, and PAPA meeting
Solomon and Bea Bea ended school on Monday and visited Lolo and Lola on Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday evening was a free! jewelry class with Betty. I made a three-strand amber/ pearlescent/ beach glass chain necklace to match the earrings and bracelet I made last time (May 28th, Thursday).
Wednesday I met up with Stacy from choir to view the silver oils on canvas and panels, as well as the black light paints of Jacqueline Humphries. I thanked her for "sharing [your] recent work with us," and asked her what type of silver paint she uses. She replied that it was proprietary and that she makes it in the studio. I asked her after the Q & A if the paint were oil paint...both the silver and all the paint in the Forum Gallery. She said yes, that they were all oils.
Thursday Mom and I went to noon Mass to celebrate Grandma's birthday (soon after Solomon and BB had arrived). I made macaroni and cheese whilst Lolo and Lola went to get fried chicken and bread and milk. The children got hungry, so we ate some of the noodles. A PAPAGP Board meeting was held in the evening, so we got a lot of planning done. I handed off a posting from MM to JP, scanned it, too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home