Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wednesday- Running errands...Thursday, errands and repairing jewelry with Betty

Yesterday (Wednesday) Mom and Dad and I went to the Newman Center for Bible Study (It is cancelled for a few weeks).  We went to the chapel for Eucharistic Adoration, then home for lunch and for them to call their fellow PAMS members.

I went downtown for an errand (third times's a charm!) to get my connect card.  Disconnect with what the office downtown and with what the call center had been telling me (thrice!).  Went home, went for a walk for frozen yogurt with Debbie.  Watched Jeopardy!  with Mom and Dad.
~~~~~
~~~~~
Thursday (today) Mom, dad, and I did laundry this morning.  They left to take care of PAMS items.  I organized my items for this afternoon.  I went 12.30 to 13:15 pm to the community open-air farmer's market on campus.  Jess and I chatted there for a bit.  I got a loaf of ciabatta.  Will continue to look for my charm necklace.  Went for a couple of hours to repair and redesign some jewelry.  Chatted with Betty; had fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home