Monday to Thursday- Miranda's (continued) Fun Visit to Pittsburgh (the Burgh!)
Early Monday Mom and I went to Shadyside/ East Liberty for grocery supplies and other drugstore items. Then I packed lunches for Miranda and I and we went to Kennywood. We rode the Jackrabbit (left it ~13.05), Racer, started to wait for the Log Jammer, but then went to Garfield's Nightmare. We met up with William and Marissa and the children then "towards the swings (Wave Swinger)" and did the Kangaroo and Paratrooper before going to the Wave Swinger. William and Miranda rode the Swing Shot, and I went to Noah's Ark, running into the nice lady and her two children. (She had given me directions to the parking earlier in the day.) They went on the Whip, we all took a refresher restroom break. SOmewhere in there Marissa treated us to Potato Patch Fries and Solomon got us all a funnel cake while Miranda and WIlliam went to the Thunderbolt. Solomon and I went to the Turtle after eating (!) and somewhere Monday Miranda, Beatrice, Solomon, and I went on the Pirate Ship (Solomon didn't like it at all near the end!)
William said the Sky Rocket is his favorite ride at Kennywood, so he and Miranda rode it. Miranda and William went on the Phantom's Revenge. We met them at the exit from the ride. Miranda, William, and I went on the Carousel while Marissa and Beatrice and Solomon went to Kiddieland Kennywood. We met them at the SS Kenny and we all had a photo next to the Kenny Kangeroo.
Later Monday evening William, Marissa, and the kids joined us at Lolo and Lola's home for steak dinner!
Then I treated everyone to various flavors of bubble tea and smoothies at the Pan Asian restaurant down the street.
~~~~~
Tuesday Miranda had an appointment in Greentree, she, Mom, and I went shopping in Bloomfield, and we dropped Mom off for a doctor's appointment at cardiac hill in Oakland.
~~~~~
Wednesday I awoke early and packed a suitcase. Phyllis came over and she and Miranda went shopping in Cranberry and for a nice lunch together. I finished making my packing list, and Mom, Phyllis, Miranda, and I went through my and my siblings' old childhood clothing.
I mentioned to my ina-anak that there is always RCIA if or when she should decide to get confirmed. "Sometimes the Spirit doesn't always move you to do things."
~~~~~
Thursday I texted Miranda twice and then called her...turns out she left with Lolo and Lola ~ 2 minutes later for the airport.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home