Wednesday- Bible Study, prepare for the next few weeks, errands and grocery shopping
Today Dad and I went to Bible Study while Mom did laundry in preparation for Miranda's arrival. I asked about what apostle and what disciple means, and the difference between the two. After returning homr, I called the tour company to add someone to our group, and AAA with Dad to order a TripTik, SEastern states map, and states guide books. Dad and I went to the watch repair shop, as the date no longer works on my watch---it did before I had the battery replaced there. I dropped off a book for Dad and Mom at the Squirrel Hill branch of the Carnegie Library and saw Rebecca (we said hi to each other), who greeted me there. Then it was time for shopping at Aldi (chicken and mangoes), and for papaya in the Strip District, and for sliced deli meats in Bloomfield.
I caught up on some email correspondence, then ate alone, since Mom and Dad went to their picnic. I'll turn in early tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home