Thursday, Easy Day
This morning Dad and I went to Mass. He served in television ministry, and Fr. Ward gave a great homily on the readings from Genesis (about Abraham and Isaac), and the Gospel reading. Spoke to Donna S after Mass. I drafted a copy of a student recommendation/ reference letter after Mass this morning. Also saved a template for lesson planning for my summer camp later this summer.
Maureen and I will pick up her item Downtown this afternoon and have dinner/ lunch. I hope to have a relaxing day.
~~~~~
Maureen already picked up her item from Macy's after her dental appointment. We went to the bank, to the patisserie de Gaby et Jules au Colline du Squirrel, window-shopped at Little's, shopped, and stopped for ice cream and coffee whilst chatting about Maureen's recent move.
When I returned, Dad had made beef chuck stew. It was delicious! We watched the NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt and Jeopardy! as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home