Saturday and Sunday, Father's Day Weekend
Sunday (Father's Day) I fed the kitties in the AM and evening, had the six-protein source breakfast with Dad, Mom, Kyle, and Kelly...with Bangus Belly (milkfish), turkey sausage, turkey bacon, farm eggs, carne norte, and sardines in tomato sauce. Also fresh mangoes and Asian melon, with the requisite rice.
Kyle and I watched a Motown movie whilst Kelly, Kyle, and I waited for William's family to arrive to say farewell to us...They arrived about 13.00 and Dad and Mom soon followed. This preempted K k and my trip to the museum. William's family departed, and we went to Costco for food supplies. Dad, K and k had dinner at Hokkaido, a Japanese/Chinese/American buffet between Squirrel Hill and Homestead.
When we arrived home, K and k spoke more about when we might be getting together again this summer. After they departed, I went to Mass (saw M-A H., Laura, and Jamie and her spouse and son, all formerly of choir) and fed the kitties one last time.
Spoke to Maureen about moving. Getting ready to finish up my organizing and cleaning, Wave I.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home