Friday and Saturday- Organize my Home and Feed Cats, Kelly and Kyle arrive, Chinese Buffet
Yesterday (Friday) I awoke at ~4.30. For about 3.5 hours I spent organizing my home. The early evening I spent feeding my friend's cats. Kelly and Kyle arrived at Mom and Dad's in the wee hours of the morning.
I awoke early to feed the kitties at about 8.00, went to Aldi soon after they opened for mangoes, bananas, and Portobello mushrooms. Mom, Kelly and Kyle, and I played several rounds of Bananagrams. We met William and Solomon at the Chinese buffet at Miracle Mile in Monroeville. (BB is not feeling well.) Went back to relax for a while, and Mom, Kelly, and Kyle left for grocery shopping at the Waterfront. Will wait for their return.
~~~~~
The groceries store was closed, so I fed the kitties/scooped/ played with them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home