Sunday Mass, Cleaning, and Organizing; Monday morning Mass with Dad
After very early morning cleaning of the kitchen, I spoke with Maureen and went to the 8.00 Mass. I sat behind Tina, spoke with Alex----- after Mass about choir, and Maureen, Elaine, and I applauded Ken at the Beckerath organ after the postlude. Fr. Kris S celebrated the Mass. Maureen is moving, thus, I could not fit in their car for a post-Mass French bakery run.
Had a nice lunch, and asked Dad for help with the vacuum cleaner. He helped out, eve to the point of re-wiping down the kitchen.
Mom went to 18.00 Mass, and we cooked and heated the food before she arrived back. Cleaned up after dinner, as well, and Mom helped me with some beauty issues.
Redding up!!
~~~~~
Monday morning Dad and I attended Mass for the Solemnity of Ss. Peter and Paul. I ran into Alex after Mass and introduced her to Ken, who had provided the music ministry that morning. Chatted with Ken and Eileen afterwards, and spoke with Becky about a schedule conflict of which Dad had made me aware.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home