First Sunday of Advent 2015
Early this morning, I retrieved the rest of the wreaths I helped find their way to homes during the 8.00 Mass. Mom watched the Mass on cable television whilst I ran this errand. I sent some emails this morning, and sang in choir, as is customary for me during choir season.
For the First Sunday of Advent-C, we sang:
Entrance Antiphon: Unto you have I lifted up my soul...
Entrance Hymn: O Come, O Come Emmanuel (verses 1,2,3)
NO Gloria--Blessing of the Advent Wreath
Kyrie (Mass XVI)
Psalm 25 (Thompson/ Gelineau)
Gospel Acclamation (J. Berthier)
Preparation of Gifts: Prepare the Way, O Zion (from Swenska Psalmboken)
Sanctus (Mass XVIII)
Acclamation (The Roman Missal)
Amen (Community Mass - old setting, R. Proulx)
Lamb of God (Missa Emmanuel- R. Proulx, adapted)
Communion Antiphon: The Lord will Bestow his loving kindness... (R. Farrell)
Communion Hymn: Wait for the Lord (Jacques Berthier)
Communion Meditation: Savior of the Nations, Come (arr. R. Farrell)
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament: O Salutaris Hostia
Met Jorge's son after Mass.
Made my salmon as part of dinner with K&k today, who were passing through on their way home from Toronto. They brought us baked shio-pao...Yum!...and regaled us with family stories.
Took care of some correspondence just now, as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home