Saturday, March 05, 2016

All the Light We Cannot See- REading

Last I spoke with Kirsten (last month), she recommended a pair of books :
All the Light We Cannot See (Anthony Doerr)
and
Stroke of Insight (Jill Bolte Taylor)
I am on p. 376/~ 530 of the novel.  Mom is reading the book whilst I read a different copy, as well.

It is Spring Break.  I am taking time to finish this book (it is due on Monday, with no renewal possibility), and am enjoying reading.  This afternoon I read after helping Mom with Internet searching of items, after eating half a peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch.  I read through the afternoon, up until dinner time.  This action reminded me of my reading books like Harriet the Spy as an elementary school student up until the dinner hour, on my bed and sans glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home