Good Friday 2016
About an hour ago I hurried with my coworker Christine from my work meeting to the Cathedral to sing the end of the Good Friday Service. I arrived to the silence of the Church, just moments before the choir and the cantors sang Crucifixus, a piece sung once a year by our choir by the resident composer, Robert Farrell. I cannot sing this piece with a dry eye.
Earlier in the day I had a physical therapy appointment and the Friday Biology sub-department work meeting. The work meeting for the museum was cancelled for the holiday.
~~~
23.20
This evening Tito Larry, Tita Tina, her mom, and Tita Tina's cousin's wife stopped in, bearing goodies from Dumaguete City. I got all but a couple handfuls of TurnItIn.com assignments graded tonight. I'm looking forward to completing those tomorrow and finishing grading the quizzes from this week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home