Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Thursday- Tuesday: PT, Izzie's Senior Concert, Spring Forward Clocks, Choir, Training at the Carnegie Museum!

Physical Therapy-- Twice a week at the facility and also at home.

Friday afternoon, Stacy and I went for a walk together and ran into a mutual friend.  We prayed for a while in Church.

Saturday--Mom, Dad, and I sat in the front row for Izzie's violin concert.  She opened with Bach.  She performed pieces solo or accompanied by piano.

Her program consisted of:
Siciliano from Sonata No. 1 (J.S. Bach)
Fugue in A Major (Giuseppe Tartini)
Liebesfreud (Love's Joy) (Fritz Kreisler)
Finale, Scottish Fantasy (Max Bruch)

The color of the Kreisler piece was wonderful.
The Bruch piece at the end was played so emotionally and vigorously that several times during the performance Izzie was seen pulling stray shredded catgut/ horsehair from her bow.

We joined her friends and family for a post-concert repast of a whole lechon, side dishes, and never-ending desserts.  How delicious! (And I mean the conversation...the food was over-the-top!)

Sunday---Brought the Springing Forward of Clocks, Choir practice, and Mass.

Twice weekly training at the Carnegie Museum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home