Saturday, June 18, 2016

End of a Week in mid-June 2016

I did laundry at the end of this week, helping Mom out on Thursday and Friday.

Friday morning I went to the coffee with Jo Ellen in the cafĂ©.  Four of us docents went to a slide (PowerPoint) lecture and then a tour of Hillman and Wertz Halls (Gems and Minerals) with Harlan.  Friday night:  More laundry, some with Dad.  Ran into Diane and we chatted books for a bit.  I saw the last double-T. rex scene from Jurassic World with them before I called it a night.  The Mosasaurus scene has been much-discussed in docent training.  Raz gave a rousing description of the Mosasaur, for our first training presentation.

Saturday (today), Mom and I went shopping in Bloomfield, Edgewood Towne Center (supplies and groceries), and also had Mexican lunch.  We debated getting Benny a Penguins T shirt at a store that was closing, but Joyce said to wait and take him shopping instead.

Today I'm nursing to health my post-procedure self, sans vitamins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home