Friday, July 01, 2016

Wednesday, THURSDAY, Friday-- Kids at the Zoo; Kids at Carnegie Mellon and at University of Pittsburgh; Benny to the Farm!

Wednesday the kids went to the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium.  Thursday, they went to brunch buffet at Carnegie Mellon, the Nationality Classrooms and Honors College at the University of Pittsburgh.  They also went hill-rolling and played soccer.  We had what the Girl Scouts called Jungle Stew and pot roast for dinner, salad with homemade dressing, fruits, and ice cream for dinner.  Benny practiced his magic card tricks on me before and after dinner.  I was astounded!  I saw the end of Now You See Me (2013) with Benny and Lolo
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1670345/

Today (Friday), Joyce and Mom drove Benny to the farm.  He will spend lots of time with Scott and Barbara, who have dogs and a horse.  Used my shower chair today, as well as the new Pantene conditioner.  Took it easy today---did a little computer work, as well as watched some television.  Dad and I enjoyed boiled ripe plantains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home