Father's Day 2016 et al.
This Sunday was Father's Day. Fr. Adam V offered up prayers for all the dads in the congregation. Dad served as Eucharistic Minister that day. Mom had a liquid diet only, so we have decided to put off celebration of Father's Day for later this week. William and family came over: Bea Bea brought whole wheat & maple syrup chocolate chip cookies. William and Solomon presented a slide (with videos) show of their recent trip to Montreal. After they left to visit Nana and Papa in Oakmont, we watched the Olympic Synchronized Men's Diving Trials. Contacted Cean, who shared recent news about her family with me!
Early this Monday morning Mom, Dad, and I travelled for Mom's procedure. We returned, I went grocery shopping in Bloomfield, and enjoyed fried chicken for lunch.
Today (Monday), I went to the museum to present two "Culinary Chemistry of Ancient Egypt" half- hour tours to two groups of campers who had just made bread and who were making root beer as we spoke. The other group deciphered a hieroglyph for their balance activity. Mom and I prepared dinner of corned beef and rice, watched the NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, and Jeopardy! I then helped Dad with his computer. Turns out Rain from their Internet service provider and Michael from the Technical Support department of same could not help him, because the problem is NOT with the Internet connection, but with his settings on his computer. They suggested that we contact Microsoft, who could not provide help without payment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home