Sunday, April 23, 2017

Second Sunday of Easter= Sunday of Divine Mercy 2017

Today I awoke in the middle of the night and stayed awake for about 1.3 hours. Then I went back to bed.
I re-started grading again this morning at ~ 8AM. At 9.00 I had completed grading 11/14 pages of the final quiz--about 78.6% of all pages of the quiz.

(Actually, I think it's 11/13 pages, or 84.6%,,,)

Choir Holiday this week; so no practices or Sunday Mass to be sung.

Thursday night M called me from the West Coast. We had a good chat, and I mentioned David's retirement---she said that she and Po-leng were in his first class at college. I ensured her that I would carry greetings from them and from K, her sister, to his retirement celebration.

Also Thursday night, spoke with R, who called me. We got back in touch!

~~~11.25 AM
I have graded over 94% of the final quiz pages to date.

~~~ 16.50
I have finished grading all pages of the final quiz. Now to tally up points and find scores for each student on the final quiz...after I finish laundry tasks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home