Progress Post-S
A day over a week after surgery, I had mastered the "log roll" maneuver and was ambulating around my private hospital room with no devices.
I've been told by the surgeon's office that I need to be clear of home care, and to be clear of special acute pain medications, and to be steady on my feet...before I can drive [and wear my ankle brace, as well]. Since leaving the hospital, I have been on low dose or extended release Tylenol during the day; and very very low doses of pain medicines at night.
FRI 02 NOV 2018- Major physical therapy exercises (one set of each), and walking about my whole floor, too, with R. Sh M came by to help me with chores, including laundry. Had a delivery from the pharmacy, as well. Ran into neighbors both near and nearer, thanked Roseanne for her card. Rested/napped in the late afternoon after lunch. Dinner with Mom and Dad. Sharing about the Wizard of Oz with Mom, sewing, and addressing cards to various friends and family. Physically, a good day. Received melatonin today, but my physical self is tired and heavy-lidded, anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home