Options before S...
When I attended my pre-op appointment with the surgeon, Dad came with me. The orthopedic surgeon, Dr L, indicated the suite of procedures he may do when he operates. "I may have to go back in, in a year and a half." I stressed to him that if he wanted to, he could do as many procedures as he sees fit during this surgery.
So, the way I see it, post-op, it appears as the "Chinese Menu" options were fully utilized; and were utilized to the max: Chinese menu says to select one item from Menu A, two items from Menu B, and one item from menu C. ...My surgical team were told to select any procedure from Menus A, B, and C, and "drinks were on the house!" In other words, any procedure that could have been done for my lumbar spine was completed. Boy, was I glad, as fewer surgeries/ cuttings/ going under the knife are preferable to more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home