Winter Solstice 2018, in the 17th hour of the day in Eastern Standard Time
This was the first day of Winter. The shortest day of the year. [From now on, days will get longer until the Summer Solstice.]
Today was full of activities and rain, including making phone calls, meeting TM at her office, and going to physical therapy soon after a lunch break. D and M rode with the J and C V, I rode with Malou and her husband R to a birthday party for J and her twin sister. Lots of food was brought---and shared. I also fell as I attempted to catch up with everyone as they traipsed down the hall towards the elevator to go up.
Chatted with Tita Celi and C and her mom. Met Matt and all of us enjoyed games of singing, led by Josephine C. M regaled us with sung commercials, stories, and choosing songs.
I took some Tylenol for the pain that evening, and took it easy on
SAT 22 DEC 2018....Took care of written correspondence, including follow-ups from FRI, Christmas cards, and putting received Christmas cards on my armature. Mailed snail mail correspondence.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home