Monday, July 01, 2019

MON 01 JULY 2019 to TUE 02 JULY 2019

MON 01 JULY 2019- Spent the morning cleaning and doing daily and weekly physical therapy exercises. Did my PT-a and all my PT-b exercises this morning. I had lunch chez D and M (capelli d'angelo), and organized cabinets in the study at home. Ordered documents, and MM and the children will be over for dinner soon.
Had capelli d'angelo con meat sauce bolognese, salmon with sauce, longanisa, hot dogs with Hawaiian bread, Thai silken tofu and vegetables in coconut milk yellow curry sauce, rice, lemon bites, and chocolate (Hershey's).

TUE 02 JULY 2019- Ran errands to pick up accessibility items this morning. This afternoon I had an appointment with the hip surgeon (D drove me). There is wear, according to the hip surgeon.

This evening, DR and I went to the Waterfront to watch Stuber,
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7734218/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Stuber is a funny movie with violent moments, with the actor who was the protagonist in The Big Sick, Kumail Nanjiani
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5462602/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

A great movie---the premise is iffy, but after I saw the trailer (below), I was intrigued.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7734218/videoplayer/vi634829849

Stuber officially starts its run in theatres on the 12th of July 2019.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home