Ecclesiastical day
Today is a special ecclesiastical day...it was Pesach/Passover/Holy Thursday. Today, I was an apostle, along with my friend Judi, and Bob H., and Eileen (sp?), who also had their feet washed. Footwashing seems like a difficult activity, what with the kneeling and the hard marble floor, even though we did not have the grimy feet of the original twelve. Christ's washing of his apostle's feet reminds us that one should be ready to minister to others, regardless of one's position in life.
It was an honor to have my foot rinsed on this very special day of the ecclesiastical year. After having our feet washed, I quietly commented to Judi on our way back up to the choir loft, "I feel cleaner!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've noticed in the past two weeks a 50% increase in the number of total unique views of this website,
TrulyGrace
I wonder why the sudden spike, I'm really not sure, unless it's because I'm writing about topics that are of interest to others or my posts to my friends' websites cause the additional viewing activity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home