Saturday, December 16, 2006

Jen & Bri's Christmas Party 2006

Jen and Brian held their second annual Christmas party tonight. Jen invited her choir buddies, and after some visits to the appetizer and dinner room and the dessert room, the group (including Anjali and I) broke into song with the help of a couple of guitars. The first piece was "O Holy Night," a favorite in my family's household. In addition to some church carols and secular carols, we were joined by some of Jen and Brian's nieces and nephew for two rounds of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. After some more noshing, we sang the "Christmas Song" and "Silver Bells," which I've been singing since my first Christmas many moons ago. We all had a chance to meet the CAC group.


me: Are our coats upstairs or downstairs?
B: We threw your coat away.
me: Then I can't leave. I have to stay here forever. That's your punishment for that.

and other words of endearment were exchanged with our hosts before our departure.


Maggie and Ken did not make it to the party, but their wreath did. It will find refuge chez Jen and Bri's, probably in the cool shed until Maggie and Ken's wedding rehearsal on the 29th.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home