Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Birthday 2007

7 April 2007 (7-4-7)

Woke up before 7am, listened to the radio, tapes, and my 2005 Birthday tapes. Organized my work files at home. Showered and dressed, wearing magenta and the necklace Miranda made for me June 2006. Brought my photos from Jan-March 2007. Went to M+D's to look up digital cameras online (on the Internet). Viewed pics from Joyce! (again) Typed up day's events up 'til now (just shy of 8:30am).

Graded papers from school--finished the bulk of the grading for all papers. William, Mom, Dad, and I went to Buca di Beppo for my birthday lunch--Barbara was our waitress. We had fried calamari, lasagna, eggplant parmagiana, and salmon and veggies in pesto cream sauce. MMMmmmMMM!

Next was a trip to Costco for Easter munchies and birthday tart/torte. William and I tried the gummy vites.

We headed home, where I took a nap (~1.5 hr), then headed to Church for the Easter Vigil Mass, which lasted 3 hours. More on that in the next posting...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home