Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Visiting--Somerville, Kim

This Monday I visited and had dinner with Kim S. and her girls, Siola and Caitlin. They are cute as can be, with impish personalities full of life, as is their mom. We had flatbread with dips and chutneys, tossed green salad with avocado and tomato, roasted chicken with stuffing, and steamed asparagus. We chatted about our families and then Kim looked up their daddy's flight arrival status. We hopped in the car and I dropped off to retire early at Julie, Larry, and Chloe's home.

It turns out my flight was cancelled twice, so I travelled to the airport (leaving Cambridge early, at 4:25 in the morning) and caught the first flight out, flying via Cincinnati. I fell asleep during the flights, nodding off. When I arrived at the airport, the same attendant, J.L., assisted me to the ground transportation. The 28X bus started steaming and beeping right by the Point, so I descended and boarded another bus to home. After lunch and a couple of phone calls, I took a looong nap before mom and dad's building celebration.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home