Friday, September 28, 2007

Bishop-elect Zubik

I attended the Holy Hour yesterday at 7pm. After saving a couple of spots for me and a friend near my friend Sally, I waited for my friend outside. There I saw Fr. Yuhas, as well as Debbie Z. They both looked preoccupied with the event. I spoke at length with Bishop-elect Zubik's former student who traveled from Cleveland. (She's a "groupie," we decided together.) The music was beautiful, thanks to Debbie; Diane R; Fr. Chepponis; Don; the flautist, David Tessmer; and the congregation. During the Homily, Bishop-elect Zubik's dynamic public speaking ability was apparent while he spoke how God provides surprises to us, and addressed Mary's devotion to God at length--"Let it be according to Your Will"--how Mary was Christ's first disciple.

I surprised both Don and Bishop-elect Zubik with water after the service. My friend and I stopped by Kiva Han for some hot beverages at the end of the evening.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home