Saturday, December 01, 2007

Pasko--FAAP Christmas Party 2007

Mom, Dad, William, Marissa, Beatrice, and I attended the FAAP Christmas Party this evening. We participated in the Raffle, Marketplace/palenke, Santa (Beatrice grabbed her mommy's neck in trepidation), the fiesta buffet tables, dessert tables, and drinks. There were dance performances by Alexandra K., and dancing by the general populace. I saw Jo-Anne, who called me from across the hall during the evening. Dr. Pat came to visit our table with the de las Alas. Eliseo is in town, and I had a chance to briefly chat with him as he worked on the PNR project with Warren at the end of the evening.

The gift exchange was followed by a snack of suman and arroz caldo. Pasko was held at Sullivan Hall of St. Mary of the Mount School on Mt. Washington. I delivered eight wreaths to our friends this evening.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home